Saturday 12 January 2019
We've paired up 6 local breweries with 6 local pubs to brew a range of 6 different styles Tryanuary Beer.
During the day, the brewers will be in the pub they brewed with to talk about their work/beers.
- Campervan Brewery - Steel Coulson Tap (Brewery presence from 1.30 to 3.30pm)
- Stewart Brewing - Athletic Arms (Brewery presence from 2.30 to 4.30pm)
- Vault City - The Hanging Bat (Brewery presence from 3.30 to 5.30pm)
- Edinbrew - The Blue Blazer (Brewery presence from 4.30 to 6.30pm)
- Top Out - The Jolly Judge (Brewery presence from 5.30 to 7.30pm)
- Cross Borders brewing - Salt Horse Bar (Brewery presence from 6 to 8pm)
To end this massive Pub Crawl, the full lineup of the Tryanuary Beers will be pouring at St Andrew Brewing Co. Potterow.
The Pub Crawl will be starting at Steel Coulson in Leith at 1.30pm and will be ending around 8pm at St Andrew Brewing Co. Potterow.